Our mobiles are used for many purposes like making calls, banking, watching videos, clicking pictures etc. If we talk about pictures, then everyone clicks pictures on their mobile and shows them to the people. But sometimes some such pictures also come, which we do not want to show to anyone else and want to keep it hidden. In such a situation, many people resort to third party apps, but this increases the risk of virus in mobile.
Now you can hide photos on your iPhone without using third-party apps. First, make sure your iPhone is running at least iOS 14. This method will not work if the version is below iOS 14.
Here’s how you can hide photos on iPhone:
STEP1 – First of all open the Photos app on your iPhone.
STEP2 – Select the photo or video you want to hide.
STEP3: You can also select multiple photos or videos by tapping the Select button from the top-right corner of the screen.
STEP4: Now tap on Share button.
STEP5: Select Hide from the menu.
STEP6: Confirm that you want to hide the selected photo or video.
STEP7: Now go to Settings and tap on Photos.
Step 8: Scroll down and turn off Hidden Albums option.
how to hide photos in android
- You have to first go to the mobile file manager and go to the folder of the photo you want to hide.
- After going to the folder, you have to select the photo that you want to hide.
- After this you have to change the name of this photo, that is, to change its name.
- In place of Jpg behind the name of the photo, you have to write .ak and then click on OK.
- Doing this will create a file instead of the photo.
- After this you will not see this photo in the gallery and this photo will be hidden.
- On the other hand, if you want to see this photo again, then change its name to Jpg instead of .ak.
Post Want to hide photos on your iPhone? You don’t need an extra app: check out how to do it first appeared on BGR India.