The Indian version of the OnePlus Nord 2 has exploded again, the company official statement said

0
27
OnePlus Nord 2 Indian variant explodes once again, company releases official statement


Since the OnePlus Nord was launched on July 2, the device has been facing its own problems, which is why it has been in so much news lately. Now, a Twitter user named Gaurab Gulati claims that his new OnePlus Nord 2 smartphone caught fire and then exploded. This time the device was lazy resting and not in use.

As reported by MySmartPrice, Gulati told them that he was carrying Nord 2 after his black lawyer’s dress, when he felt that the phone was getting hot. After a while he saw smoke coming out of the instrument and threw his coat, which later caught fire and exploded in an air-conditioned court chamber.

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

The report further states that the OnePlus device has reached the slingshot for submission for testing. However, he declined the request, saying he would “take legal action by filing a formal complaint against OnePlus India and submit the device to the police.”

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Gulati in conversation with him MySmartPrice Claimed to have suffered injuries around the abdomen. He added that OnePlus was quite susceptible to bruises and injuries by him. However, no evidence for injury was shared.

What is the value of a person’s life if he dies leaving his survivors? It’s worth it. We have already decided to file a lawsuit against the company. If they are willing to pay compensation, they can make a written agreement in the public domain or we will follow through with the law and ask them to shut down the OnePlus Nord 2 5G device with immediate effect. MySmartPrice.

What does OnePlus have to say?

OnePlus India said in an official statement, “Last evening, a person on Twitter informed us about an alleged explosion case for OnePlus Nord 2 and our team immediately reached out to this person to verify the validity of this claim.” We take every such claim very seriously, out of concern for the safety of users. However, despite multiple attempts to analyze the device, including going to the premises to test it in the presence of the person earlier today, he has so far deprived us of the opportunity to make an accurate diagnosis. In these circumstances, it is impossible for us to verify the validity of this claim or to address this person’s claims for compensation. ”

The post OnePlus Nord 2 Indian look explodes again, the company has released an official statement appeared first on BGR India.

Leave a Reply