Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra chipset, battery size revealed months ahead of launch: All you need to know

0
0



South Korean tech giant Samsung is reportedly planning to launch the Samsung Galaxy S23 series next year and now a reliable tipster Ice Universe has revealed its chipset and battery size. According to the tipster, the Galaxy S23 Ultra will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. The 4nm chipset is expected to include 1 x Cortex-X3, 2 x Cortex-A720, 2 x Cortex-A710, 3 x Cortex-A510 and an Adreno 740 GPU. The SoC will be manufactured by TSMC. For those who are unaware, the Galaxy S22 Ultra packs a 5,000mAh battery and the tipster has claimed that its successor will also come with a 5,000mAh battery. At present, it is not clear whether the device will support 45W or faster charging solution.

In terms of optics, Samsung is reportedly planning to employ the new 23-megapixel camera on the anticipated Samsung Galaxy S200 Ultra. According to a report by ETNews, Samsung is working on an updated version of the 200-megapixel sensor which should be called the ISOCELL HP3. Samsung Electronics is responsible for 30 percent of manufacturing, while the electro-mechanics division is managing the remaining 70 percent. The Galaxy S23 Ultra probably uses pixel binning, which merges data from several tiny pixels on the camera’s image sensor into a single “super pixel.” Pixel binning is beneficial because only magnifying the megapixels of a smartphone camera.

The ISOCELL HP1 sensor, which Samsung introduced last year, is said to support 200 megapixels. Its optical format is 1/1.22 inch and its pixel size is 0.64 ┬Ám. The ISOCELL HP1 can capture 8K video at 30 frames-per-second (fps) with minimal field loss.

As it is now, the Galaxy S23 Ultra appears to sport a boxy form factor. The smartphone can get a punch-hole display with curved sides. It should be a panel with 120Hz refresh rate. The phone appears to have a silver colored metal frame with the antenna bands visible on it. The concept also shows the phone’s S-Pen support.

Battery size revealed months ahead of launch, after Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra chipset: All you need to know first appeared on BGR India.



Read full article here

Leave a Reply