OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6 Android-11 based OxygenOS11 stable version is finally being launched. The latest update includes other features like new UI visual design, bug fixes, system improvements.
To recall, OnePlus recently launched the third open beta for 2018’s flagship killers, which included improvements to game space, ambient display enhancements, and other fixes. New update changes now include game space improvements, stock camera UI enhancements, and quick reply features in a smaller window for social media apps. Complete changes here for the OnePlus 6 series update
OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 update completely changed
- Updated to OxygenOS 11 version
- The new UI visual design gives you a more comfortable experience with a variety of detail optimizations
- Since this is a big Android update with multiple new features, the upgrade process may be longer, please be more patient.
- Newly added gaming toolbox for convenient switches in funatic mode. You can now choose from three notifications: text only, head up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Added quick reply feature in a small window for Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram
- New added incorrect touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe up and down the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Camera UI has been updated and some function paths have been optimized for more convenience.
- Combined with the newly added Insight Clock Style, the Persons School of Design. This will change according to phone usage data (to set: Settings> Customization> Clock on Ambient Display)
- New added canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe image based on a lock screen image on your phone （Path: Settings – Customization – Select Wallpaper – Canvas – Photo Preview and it can be created automatically
- Added a shortcut for Dark mode, you can drag and drop the Quick Settings panel
- Supported automatically by time range
- New shelf interface design, interface clean
- Added weather widget, animation effect smart
Usually, OnePlus A staged rollout followed. The stable build will first roll out to a small number of users and an extensive rollout will begin in a few days to ensure there are no complicated bugs. The update should hit devices over-the-air automatically, but OnePlus 6, 6 users can check the update manually on the phone title Settings> System> System Update.
Post OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6 Android 11-Based OxygenOS 11 Stable Update: What’s in Store? BGR first appeared in India.