Ola Electric has opened bookings for the upcoming electric scooter in India. Interested buyers can reserve an Ola Scooter by depositing a refundable deposit of Rs 499 only. To book an Olae Electric Scooter head on the official website at olaelectric.com. The upcoming Ola electric scooter will come out of the Ola Future Factory in Tamil Nadu.
Commenting on reservation reservations Ola Chairman and CEO of the group Vavish Agarwal said in a statement, “India’s EV Revolution is starting today as we open reservations for our electric scooters, the first in the range of our upcoming EVS. In addition to its aggressive value, its incredible performance, technology and design will help it accelerate the transition to sustainable mobility. “
The company added that the upcoming Ola scooter will feature “the largest first-class boot space, higher range and many first-class features.” Ola further said that the scooter will be aggressively priced in India to make it widely accessible to everyone who needs it. The official website states that the upcoming “Ola Scooter will be priced competitively and a final price will be announced soon.”
How to book Ola electric scooter
– To save an Ola scooter you first need to head to the official website of Ola Electric.
-Login next to your mobile number using OTP validity.
– To book Ola Scooter you need to pay 499 rupees using Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card, UPI, E-Wallet or Olamani. A buyer can reserve multiple scooters following the same process.
– The order can be canceled or revised at any time if you change your mind at the last minute. The amount saved is fully refundable.
– No documents are required to save the Ola scooter.
-The website will allow you to choose the color and variant of the Ola scooter later.
– Once the reservation is successfully processed, Ola will send the order ID and other details via SMS or email to the registered phone number and email ID.