Nothing Phone (1) is now receiving a new software update that brings several improvements and bug fixes to improve the smartphone experience. Nothing OS 1.5.3 is an incremental update over Nothing OS 1.5, which rolled out to users last month. The new update also adds a few minor features, such as the ability to manually add games to Game Mode and an improved fingerprint transition.
If you are a Nothing Phone (1) user, you can download the Nothing OS 1.5.3 update by going to General Settings and then navigating to the Software Update setting. If an update is available, it will appear on the screen. Before proceeding with the download and installation process, make sure that your phone has sufficient power and that your data is backed up.
Here is the changelog of Nothing OS 1.5.3:
- New support for manually adding games to Game Mode (games not installed from the Play Store will not be able to be used with Game Dashboard).
- Smooth animations for pop-up view.
- Improved fingerprint transition between lock screen and AOD.
- new wallpapers.
- Added support for ear(2).
- New memory management algorithm that reduces app restart times by over 35 percent and reduces CPU consumption to improve overall battery life. Improved system stability.
- Fixed unusual appearance of Night Light mode in certain scenarios.
- Fixed the flashing charging prompt on the AOD interface.
- Fixed an issue where the glyph light was not showing for incoming WhatsApp calls.
- Fixed an issue that froze during YouTube video playback.
- Fixed an issue with the Quick Look widget not showing weather data.
- Other general bug fixes.
The post Nothing Phone (1) Gets Nothing OS 1.5.3 Update: How to Download appeared first on TechCiv.