Netflix is known for its movies and shows in different languages. The user has the option to change his/her language as per his/her choice to understand the UI better. This functionality is available on mobile devices, TVs and the web. They can change the language to Hindi, Spanish, Italian, French etc. Here are some quick steps you can take to change the language:
How to Change Netflix UI Language on Smartphone
- Open Netflix app on smartphone and select your profile
- Tap on the menu and select “Account” from the drop down
- Tap on “Profile & Parental Controls” and change the language of your choice
- Tap on “Save” after selecting the language of your choice
How to Switch Netflix UI Language on Smart TV
- Open the Netflix app on the TV and select the Edit icon at the bottom of each profile
- Tap on the “Language” option which will show you a list of languages to choose from
- Once, after selecting the preferred language, tap on “Save” and you are good to go
Notably, if you change the language of your profile, it will be visible on other devices as well.
Netflix also allows users to convert the audio of a series or movie to their preferred language. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can watch a show or movie on Netflix in the language of your choice.
How to Change the Language of Netflix Series and Movies
- Open the Netflix app on your mobile or TV or open the page on your browser
- Select the movie or series you want to watch, tap on the Audio & Subtitles category at the bottom right of the screen
- Choose your preferred language for audio and subtitles and continue watching
Netflix allows users to customize subtitles by adding font, font size, font color, background color, or even shadow. All you have to do is follow this path: Account > Profile & Parental Controls > Subtitle Appearance.
Netflix post: How to Change UI Language on Phones and Smart TVs First appeared on BGR India.