WhatsApp lets you share your status to your Facebook profile with just one tap. The ability to cross-post your status on Facebook to WhatsApp saves you time and gives you a chance to popularize your content on the two platforms at the same time. This is similar to the Share to Facebook functionality on Instagram that lets you share not only your posts but also Stories and Reels on Facebook at the same time.
Imagine you made a DIY video and shared it or posted your favorite look from yesterday’s party on WhatsApp, but it will be visible to the people you choose to share with from your contact list. In other words, WhatsApp status is visible to people whose phone numbers are in your contacts, unless you have restricted privacy. On the other hand, Facebook Stories are potentially visible to more people who may not be in your contacts. Plus, Facebook is accessible worldwide, so your content gets more coverage.
On both Android and iOS, you have the option of sharing your WhatsApp status to Facebook Stories. But for crossposting to work effectively, you need to have the Facebook app on your phone. After you’ve made sure you have both apps on your phone and you’re signed in to both, follow these steps:
how to share whatsapp status on facebook stories
- Open WhatsApp on your Android or iOS phone and tap on Status.
- Create a status by posting a picture, a video, an audio, a link, or just any text.
- After posting, you’ll see a few options, including who will share your status to Facebook.
- On Android, a ‘Share to Facebook Story’ option will appear just below My Status. tap it. If prompted, tap Allow or Open to open the Facebook app. In the Facebook app, choose the audience you want to share the story with, then tap Share Now. ‘Share to Facebook Story’ will disappear when you switch tabs in WhatsApp.
- Tap My Status on iOS and select the status you want to share. You can share your status updates one by one, so if you have more than one status, you will have to redo the process. For status entry, tap on the three dots on the right. Now, tap on the Share to Facebook option. If prompted, tap Allow or Open to open the Facebook app, and then choose the audience you want to share the story with. Now tap on Share Now.
The post How to Share Your WhatsApp Status on Facebook appeared first on Techlusive.