WhatsApp recently added a new feature similar to Snapchat, called View One. Using this feature, people can send photos and videos to their contacts who can only view them once they receive them. Here we will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to send invisible photos, videos to your contacts using WhatsApp’s View One feature.
Before we get to the next step, you need to make sure you have the latest version of the WhatsApp app installed on your device. To do this you can go to Google Play Store and Apple App Store and look for updates. Once you’ve made sure you have the latest version of the app installed, you can follow the steps provided to use the one-time feature, which will be enabled by default.
How to send invisible photos and videos on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and go to Chat where you want to send invisible photos or videos.
- Tap the Paper Clip option inside the chat box.
- Select the media you want to send.
- Now look for the new 1 icon in the text bar on the preview screen.
- Tap the icon once to view the feature for that particular media file.
Note: All media files sent in View One mode will automatically disappear from the recipient’s phone, and WhatsApp will display a message that says “opened”. The app will not save any media backup anywhere. However, the recipient can save the disappeared photos and videos with screenshots or by recording the screen.
The post How To Send Disappeared Photos And Videos On WhatsApp In Some Easy Steps appeared first on BGR India.