Instagram is one of the most used social media apps these days. Although, the platform already offers many features to make it user-friendly and fun, but there are some unknown tricks that can be used to further improve the experience. There is an anonymous messaging app called NGL (Not Going to Lie) that lets users on Instagram send anonymous messages to others on the platform.
how to send anonymous messages on instagram
Here’s how you can use the NGL app to send anonymous texts to users on Instagram.
- Go to Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) and download NGL App
- Install it and open the app
- Tap the “Get Questions” button and then enter your Instagram handle
- Tap on “Done”, the app will generate an anonymous message link which will include your Instagram handle.
- On the Play screen, select Copy Link. Then select the “Share” button
- Now you can open Instagram app and use link sticker to paste this NGL link
Followers on Instagram will follow this link to send anonymous questions and messages. These responses can be viewed in the Inbox section of the NGL app.
To encourage more responses, users can add this link to their bio. To do so, simply copy the NGL link, and open the Instagram app. Go to profile, tap on “Edit” option and paste this link. Now to see these messages, all you need to do is go back to the NGL app and view these responses.
This trick can be used to ask questions to friends while remaining anonymous.
For those unaware, Meta is launching a new digital designer clothing store called the “Meta Avatar Store” to help users better express themselves through their avatars. To be available on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger, the virtual store will let users buy digital clothing from big brands and designers. For starters, the store will get clothing lines from Balenciaga, Prada, and Thom Browne.
How to send anonymous messages on Instagram The post first appeared on BGR India.