As the COVID-19 cases are on the rise once again, especially in the Delhi-NCR region, now is the right time to get the COVID-19 booster shots, definitely only if you are eligible. Noida, Delhi, Bulandshahr, Lucknow and many more cities have once again pulled out their socks and made masks mandatory for all.
COVID-19 Booster Shots: Qualifying
Adults over the age of 18 who have completed nine months of their second dose are eligible for a booster dose. Vaccines are now available in all private centres. All citizens are required to carry their second dose vaccination certificate.
Adding an extra layer of security!
Precautionary doses will be available for 18+ age group from April 10, 2022 at private immunization centres.
All 18+ who have completed 9 months of taking the second dose will be eligible for the precautionary dose.
— Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya (@mansukhmandviya) 8 April 2022
COVID-19 Booster Dose: How to book slots
Here’s a step-by-step guide to book your Booster Shot slot now. People have option to book slot either from app like Paytmor even WhatsApp, They can also choose to book it directly from the CoWin website. Note that citizens should use the same mobile number and ID card which was earlier used for the dosage.
- Open the CoWin website and select “Book Your Slot” under the “Precautionary Dose” section
- Then it will ask you to enter the registered number (you have to enter the same mobile number which you used for the last two doses).
- If you have completed nine months of your second dose, you will see an option to book a slot for the precautionary dose.
- Tap on “Schedule” option and enter your PIN code
- Once done, you will see a list of vaccination centers available near you
- Now you can decide the slot date and time as per your convenience, make payment and complete the process
The How to Book Slot post for the COVID-19 Booster Shot first appeared on BGR India.