With WhatsApp, you can get your bank balance information in a matter of seconds. The company had joined hands with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) for WhatsApp payments. Under this, the support of more than 227 banks is available. Users get the facility to transfer and receive money only in WhatsApp Payments. But now users will also check their bank balance through this feature.
To check you have to follow the steps given below.
- For this, first open your Whatsapp account.
- If you are an Android phone user, then you will get the option of More at the top.
- Then you will get the option of payment there. Tap on it.
- After that tap on the respective bank account in the payment method.
- Where you will get the option of View Account Balance.
- Tap on View Account Balance and enter your UPI PIN there.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen after entering the UPI PIN.
Here’s another way to check balance:
- You can also check your bank account balance while sending money on Whatsapp.
- For this, click on the Payment Method given on the Payment Message Screen.
- After that tap on View Account Balance appearing there.
- If multiple bank accounts have been added to your WhatsApp account, select the respective bank account among them.
- After this you have to enter your UPI PIN to check your bank balance.
The post here’s how you can check account balance via WhatsApp first appeared on BGR India.