Flipkart is currently hosting its Big Billion Days sale in India which will end on September 30. The e-commerce platform has announced a “sell-back program” ahead of the festive season, which will allow customers to upgrade their phones. Get more buy-back value by selling a used phone.
According to the company’s statement, “Flipkart is offering customers access to a robust and reliable re-commerce platform and launching The “sell-back program” is an important step in that direction. with the acquisition of Machinein which there is one Strong device quality evaluation capability, Flipkart strengthens its foothold in re-commerce industry. ,
According to the company, this process offers quick payments, quick doorstep pick-up and an attractive price. Flipkart will allow users to sell these mobile phones and buy any other product with the earnings.
Here are the steps you can take to use the ‘Sell-Back Program’ on Flipkart.
How to Use the ‘Sell-Back’ Program on Flipkart
- Open the Flipkart app and tap on the “Sell Back” option from the Categories section in the bottom bar.
- Enter all the information about their mobile phone like brand, model and IMEI number. After this you will see the price range.
- If you agree with the price, pay Re 1 as charges for home pickup and appraisal.
- Once the order is confirmed, an executive will now pick up the product from their doorstep within 48 hours.
- Once the pickup is complete, the customer will see the final price. If they are okay with the price, then the device will be picked up. The money will be credited to their bank accounts within 24 hours.
Flipkart assured, “If the customer is not happy with the price, the order can be canceled and Rs.1 is refunded to the customer.”
For the unaware, Flipkart is offering major discounts and bank offers
Flipkart post: How to use the ‘Sell Back’ program first appeared on BGR India.