Dussehra 2021: Today most Indians are celebrating the auspicious festival of Dussehra, marking the victory over the temple, the victory of Goddess Durga over Mahishasur or the victory of Lord Rama over Ravana. While many of us are trying to stay safe indoors to avoid the third wave of the Kovid-1 pandemic epidemic, sending greetings to friends and family through social media is one of the safest ways to celebrate.
Currently, a lot of popular social media apps are used in the country, including WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and many more. WhatsApp is arguably the most popular choice among Indians, with millions of daily active users accessing the platform to stay connected with their loved ones. Using the app, you can send Dussehra greetings and greetings using special or custom stickers.
Here we will take a look at how we can send Dussehra 2021 to your friends and family to send WhatsApp stickers.
How to send Dussehra 2021 sticker on WhatsApp
Step 1: Open WhatsApp and go to the chat you want to send the sticker to.
Step 2: Click the chat box and then tap the smiley icon.
Step 3: Tap the sticker icon next to the GIF option in the bottom bar. This will open the sticker panel.
Step 4: Tap the “+” icon.
Step 5: To add more stickers to the panel, scroll down and tap the ‘Get more stickers’ option.
Step 6: This will take you to the Google Play Store with the search term WAStickerApps.
Step 7: Add Dussehra to the search term and then search.
Step 8: Select and download one of the third-party sticker apps that appear, and then open it.
Step 9: Select the sticker pack of your choice. Then tap on the “Add to WhatsApp” option.
Step 10: The app will add all the selected stickers in the pack inside the My Stickers area on WhatsApp.
Step 12: Now you can select and send the perfect Dussehra greeting sticker to your friends and family.
Note:: Once you delete third-party apps from your phone, these stickers will disappear from your sticker gallery. However, the stickers that have been sent will not disappear from the chat.
Create your own Dussehra 2021 WhatsApp Sticker
If you want to create and send a personal Dussehra 2021 WhatsApp sticker, you can follow the steps given:
- Download the ‘Sticker Maker’ app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Search for good Dussehra greeting pictures from the internet and download them to your phone.
- Open the app and then tap “Create a new sticker pack”.
- Give a name to your sticker pack.
- Tap the “Add Sticker” button and then select the image you downloaded from your gallery.
- Customize the image to your liking.
- You can add up to 20 custom stickers in one pack.
- When done, tap the “Publish Sticker Pack” button to add custom sticker packs to your WhatsApp sticker library.
- Now send stickers to your friends and family from inside WhatsApp.
The post Dussehra 2021: How to send Dussehra 2021 greeting sticker on WhatsApp appeared first on BGR India.