Warner Bros. has launched its latest Augmented Reality (AR) app called DC: Batman Bat-Tech Edition for iOS and Android. The app is packed with exclusive Batman content, new digital comic books, mini-games, AR filters and more. The app is available for free and is targeted at children aged 6-12.
Batman Bat-Tech Edition supports 13 languages and is currently available on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. The company claims that with the app, it plans to immerse its users in narrative-driven technology-inspired activities with the help of AR.
The app will allow kids to join Batman’s anti-crime team in a narrative-driven game with technology-inspired activities. Users of the app can gain experience in the world of Batman to learn how to use Batman to fight crime with Nightwatch experience and much more.
Players will be able to take on The Joker, Mr. Fridge, Ben, The Ridler and many more with Marquee DC Super-Villains. The app will allow users to play mini-games, convert photos with AR Face filters and stickers, read exclusive digital comics, watch Batman Bat-Tech-themed video content, and gain access to the Bat computer.
Here is a list of all the features of the new Batman Bat-Tech version app:
- Augmented Reality (AR) Mission: With the AR feature in the new app, kids become members of Batman’s new Nightwatch team and are immersed in the real Batman crime-fighting mission. Amazing AR provides a realistic 3D experience that brings engineering and design ideas to bring Batman’s bat-tech to life.
- Mini Games: Users can play Batman-themed mobile driving games where players test their skills while operating a Batmobile; Buttering practice where players face clockwise and they notice how many goals they can hit; And Grapple Launcher is a game where players have to run and jump while overcoming obstacles using Batman’s abilities.
- AR Face Filters: Kids can use these fun filters to transform into the most iconic characters in Batman, the Joker, Batgirl and Gotham City and save photos and share them with friends and family.
- Sticker Pack: Users can decorate photos with a variety of Batman-themed stickers, turning a simple shot into a cool Batman story.
- Batman Bat-Tech Video Content: The app connects to the hugely popular DCKids YouTube channel. A new series titled “Batman Science Lab” will explore real-world applications of Batman technology this fall.
- New missions, games, filters, sticker packs and video content will be added and updated regularly to make the app experience fresh and fun for kids.
“The Batman mobile app showcases Batman’s innovative technology, which uses augmented reality as before, and gives kids a way to unravel the mystery of Batman’s crime-resistant gadgets,” said Kevin Morris, vice president, franchise management and marketing, Warner Bros. Consumer Products. “Kids can now experience being DC super-heroes with Batman and they can also help save Gotham City while learning and playing.”
The post DC: Batman Bat-Tech Version App Launched: Join Batman’s Anti-Crime Team appeared first on BGR India.