OpenAI has expanded the rollout of the mobile app of its generative AI chatbot, ChatGPT, to include 33 more countries including India. The ChatGPT app for iOS is now available to download for users in India. iPhone users can visit the Apple App Store and download the app.
With the latest expansion, ChatGPT is now available in Algeria, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Estonia, Germany, Ghana, France, India, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait . , Lebanon, Lithuania, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Slovenia, South Korea, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
Microsoft-backed OpenAI begins the rollout of ChatGPT’s iOS app with a launch in the US, with the promise that the app will become available in more countries. A few days later the app was rolled out to 11 countries.
According to a report in TechCrunch, citing data from data.ai, an app intelligence firm, the ChatGPT mobile app crossed half a million downloads in the first six days of its launch in the US. The spike in ChatGPT app installs on iPhone also represented a decline in third-party AI apps. It also dented the popularity of other high-performing apps that provided ChatGPT-related services to users, such as the Bing and Microsoft Edge apps.
How to Download and Install ChatGPT App on your iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to the App Store and then to the Search option.
- Enter ChatGPT in the text box and click Search.
- Among the search results, select the option that says “ChatGPT (Official App by OpenAI)”.
- Tap “Get” to begin the process, then be prompted to confirm installation by double-clicking the side button or using Face ID.
- Given that your iPhone is connected to the Internet, the download process will begin. The ChatGPT app measures 16.1MB, so it only takes a few seconds to download over 4G, 5G, and Wi-Fi networks.
- After the app is downloaded on your iPhone, open the app where you need to sign in to access the services. You can use your Google, Microsoft, and Apple accounts to sign in to ChatGPT.
The post ChatGPT iOS App Now Available in India: How to Install and Use appeared first on Techlusive.