Apple has added three new payment modes to its India App Store, including United Payment Interface (UPI), RuPay and Net Banking. Previously, Apple only accepted credit cards and debit cards. All of these new modes have been added to iTunes since being added to the App Store.
The announcement was made through a notification, which read, “New way to pay for content of your choice. You can now use UPI, RuPay Card and Net Banking to make payments in the App Store. Apple has also installed one Dedicated pages Describes in detail how users can set up new methods.
To be able to see these new payment options, the company recommends users stay up to date with the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS and or MacOS.
How to add a new payment method to iOS and iPadOS
After updating your iPhone, iPod and or iPad to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, you can follow the steps provided to add a new payment method.
- Open the ‘Settings’ panel on your device and tap on the ‘Apple ID’ option.
- Select the ‘Payment and Shipping’ option.
- Sign in with your Apple ID to verify that you are.
- Tap ‘Add payment method’.
- Follow the steps to add a new payment method.
- You can tap on the ‘Edit’ option in the top right corner to rearrange or remove a payment method.
- You can connect multiple payment methods to your Apple ID without any problems.
How to add a new payment method to MacOS
- Open the App Store.
- Click Sign-in and then tap the ‘View info’ option.
- Click on the ‘Manage Payments’ option next to Payment Information.
- Sign in to your Apple account to verify.
- Click ‘Add a payment method’ and then select the ‘Add payment’ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add UPI, RuPay, or Net Banking details.
The post Apple App Store adds UPI, RuPay, Net Banking: How to add new payment method appeared first on BGR India.